Terms and Conditions
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers & paypal account names), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. Moreover we build an order history list including all the orders you have made.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
VAT NUMBER: 120555927
2. Shopping Guide
How do I find the product I want?
Enjoy your shopping!
*You first select one of the main categories on the Homepage -> SHOP and then refine your search with the help of the tabs on the top of the page.
*When you want to buy a product, first select the desired size and color and then click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Once you’ve done your shopping, click on the icon at the top right of the page and you’ll be taken to your shopping cart. From there, follow the steps to complete your purchases!
*For any information or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to create an account to make my purchases?
*To complete your purchases, you do not need to create an account. But it is best if you do ! The process will take you only 1 minute, but you will not need to complete your details in your next purchases.
*You can register either before completing your purchase, or by directly clicking the user icon at the top right of the page.
*In the contact details it is important to put your mobile number so that Courier can contact you in case it does not find you on delivery.
*Any details you wish to make regarding the shipment of your order (eg another name on the bell) can be completed in the ‘ADDITIONAL INFORMATION’ field upon completion.
3. Returns and refund policy
In case you wish to change one or more of the products in your order, you must notify us by e mail within 7 days of receiving your order! An absolute requirement for making the change is that the product has not been used and is in the same excellent condition as it was received, that is:
A: the Products must not show signs of use, wear, wash, or damage in any way;
B: the identification tag must still be attached to the Products in its original state;
C: the Products must be returned in their original packaging intact;
D: the returned item(s) must be shipped back to us within forteen (14) days from the time that you informed us of your decision.
The acceptance or not of the change will be made after first quality control by our company and the status of the returned product is assessed. The product should be shipped back with customer’s charge.
After we receive the returned item(s) and checked that all the requirements were met, you will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return.
As for your refund, we offer you plenty of choices for each occasion. More specifically your choices are:
Full amount refund
- purchase by credit/debit card: the repayment time depends on the management company of the credit/debit card, but occurs within fourteen (14) days.
- It is acknowledged that the value date of the re-crediting shall be the same with that of the direct debit, thus no losses will be incurred in regards to bank interest.
- purchase through PayPal: refunds will be credited to the PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The actual refund to the credit card connected to the PayPal account depends on the institution that issued the card and will occur within fourteen (14) days.
- Cash on delivery: the amount refunded will be transferred to the bank account indicated by you, thus the repayment time depends on the correctness of the data entered or communicated to us.
- 100% store credit via personal discount code. You can apply that code on your next order from our e-shop and the amount will be automatically deducted.
- Exchange with another piece. If you want to replace it with something else available, then you need to inform us in advance in order to keep your new item reserved for you. In that case just email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +30 210 7757734
Some special Sales or Clearance offers may be labeled as non-refundable.
In that case you may not proceed on the above return instructions and be aware of your order’s conditions when proceeding. We suggest to consult our Size Chart in order for you to chose the right size .
4. Delivery Time
You can expect your order to arrive within 5 to 15 full working days depending on the shipping area and stock availability mentioned in the product page.
All prices include V.A.T.